How to Stop Brother Printer Spooling on a Computer?
If you are facing the brother printer spooling problem on your system then not to worry as here, Brother Printer Support provided some basic methods in order stop spooling problem on your computer. Just follow the methods properly which are described below.
Fix it using the command prompt
- Go to start menu and then type ‘cmd’ in the search box
- Then right-click on the command prompt icon and then select Run as administrator option from the drop-down menu. After that, click on yes on the pop-up warning dialog box.
- Then type ‘net stop spooler’ into the ‘cmd’ and then press enter key. If the command will successfully execute then it will show a line saying ‘the print spooler service was stopped successfully’.
- In order for the machine to not just start printing out pages after stopping, you have to cancel any outstanding print jobs.
- In order to print a document in the future, you have to restart the spooling service again.
Fix it using administrative tools
- Firstly, stop printing as it will stop the queue momentarily and then go to start menu and open control panel.
- Then double-click on the administrative tools option in the control panel and then double-click on services from the list of options. It will open up a list of current services running on your system.
- Then find the option ‘print spooler’ from the list of services and after finding the option, right-click on it and select the stop option from the drop-down menu.
- Then delete the print jobs by entering ‘C:\windows\system32\spool\Pirnters’ into the file explorer search bar and press enter key. Then click on Continue button to continue as an admin.
If neither of the above methods resolves the spooling issue then approach our support team by calling us at our Brother Support number +61-283173389 and get an alternative solution from our team instantly.
Scope Of Support For Brother Printer Error
- How To Get Solution Of Printer Error?
- What Is The Common Printer Errors?
- How To Fix Brother Printer Error?
- What Is The Most Common Error Codes?
- Get The Brother Printer Error Codes And Their Solutions